Lane's End Decorative Arts

Lane's End Decorative Arts, is me, PatMcWhorter. When I moved to my current home I finally picked a name for my business. I live on Ferris Lane, which is a Dead End Street, hence, Lane's End! This site features my work as a Muralist and a Decorative Painter. Some of my Artwork is done in my studio, for example, paintings and murals on canvas, or painted furniture. I would say that most is done on-site, either in your home or Business.

Monday, February 26, 2007

A Boys View from A Train



Damien Rocks! This bedroom was so much fun to do, and what a challenge! The idea is to feel as if you are inside a railroad car looking out. Damian's personal items are stowed above the windows, like his School Backpack, his baseball bat and glove. His Mom's Guitar is hanging from the luggage rack, and he can see the deer that graze on his lawn. His parents cars are on the road, a view of Giants Stadium, the NY skyline and his name is painted in lights on a blimp! Could he ask for more?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home