Lane's End Decorative Arts

Lane's End Decorative Arts, is me, PatMcWhorter. When I moved to my current home I finally picked a name for my business. I live on Ferris Lane, which is a Dead End Street, hence, Lane's End! This site features my work as a Muralist and a Decorative Painter. Some of my Artwork is done in my studio, for example, paintings and murals on canvas, or painted furniture. I would say that most is done on-site, either in your home or Business.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Bridge Company Mural on Canvas



I painted this Montage Mural on canvas so that the Acrow Bridge Company could move it, if they change Office location. Different important Contracts are Depicted. For example A ramp leading out of the World Trade Center was erected by this company. The painting illustrates a scene from a ceremony removing the last beam draped in a flag, on the back of a flat bed. Other Scenes involve relief efforts for the UN , Pedestrian Bridges, and Dam Construction.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home