Lane's End Decorative Arts

Lane's End Decorative Arts, is me, PatMcWhorter. When I moved to my current home I finally picked a name for my business. I live on Ferris Lane, which is a Dead End Street, hence, Lane's End! This site features my work as a Muralist and a Decorative Painter. Some of my Artwork is done in my studio, for example, paintings and murals on canvas, or painted furniture. I would say that most is done on-site, either in your home or Business.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

In Progress Summit Mural 10/30




Had a great Day today. All the kids were downtown for a Halloween Parade. I think I gave out 6 bags of candy. They were so adorable, but I also got a little painting done, mostly on the clouds, and a few stars. Hope to finish the sky on Monday (if it doesn't rain)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home