Lane's End Decorative Arts

Lane's End Decorative Arts, is me, PatMcWhorter. When I moved to my current home I finally picked a name for my business. I live on Ferris Lane, which is a Dead End Street, hence, Lane's End! This site features my work as a Muralist and a Decorative Painter. Some of my Artwork is done in my studio, for example, paintings and murals on canvas, or painted furniture. I would say that most is done on-site, either in your home or Business.

Monday, February 26, 2007

What a View from the Jacuzzi Tub!







Now this is the Life! Sitting in your Jacuzzi Tub, watching the swans. I used Trompe L'oeil devises to create the illusion that the arches, columns and tiles are real. I matched the patterns in my faux tiles to the existing ones, helping to support the illusion.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie-Louise Cassidy said...

This is beautiful! I love it! Thanks for sharing...

April 8, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home