Lane's End Decorative Arts

Lane's End Decorative Arts, is me, PatMcWhorter. When I moved to my current home I finally picked a name for my business. I live on Ferris Lane, which is a Dead End Street, hence, Lane's End! This site features my work as a Muralist and a Decorative Painter. Some of my Artwork is done in my studio, for example, paintings and murals on canvas, or painted furniture. I would say that most is done on-site, either in your home or Business.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Almost Finished!






I haven't had a chance to update my work in progress blog, until tonight. I painted some trees in the background after adding some starlight to the hills. While we suffered from some bad weather I drew the soldier and cannon in my studio, on paper, which I then transfered onto the Mural. I also painted the signal beacon. Take a look at the progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home