Lane's End Decorative Arts

Lane's End Decorative Arts, is me, PatMcWhorter. When I moved to my current home I finally picked a name for my business. I live on Ferris Lane, which is a Dead End Street, hence, Lane's End! This site features my work as a Muralist and a Decorative Painter. Some of my Artwork is done in my studio, for example, paintings and murals on canvas, or painted furniture. I would say that most is done on-site, either in your home or Business.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Back at it





Soo, It has been a long cold and wet winter. After the one day in January that was above 40 degrees, I stopped by the job site and discovered that some of the paint had run down the window again, and some had chipped off. Well, I decided that I had better wait awhile, so the last 2 days were in the sixties, so I finally got back to work. Of course the it will be turning cold tomorrow with rain in the forecast ahead, but it will get finished, I promise!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home