Lane's End Decorative Arts

Lane's End Decorative Arts, is me, PatMcWhorter. When I moved to my current home I finally picked a name for my business. I live on Ferris Lane, which is a Dead End Street, hence, Lane's End! This site features my work as a Muralist and a Decorative Painter. Some of my Artwork is done in my studio, for example, paintings and murals on canvas, or painted furniture. I would say that most is done on-site, either in your home or Business.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Is it finished?




I Added some Smoke and finished it up, unless my client has any other ideas. In a week, after it cures, I will be applying an exterior varnish.

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbie Viola said...

This is SO beautiful. Your clients must be thrilled. The details on the stones, the plaque, and actually everything else, are superb.

Debbie Viola

July 19, 2011 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there! nice post. Thanks for sharing a very interesting and informative content, it helps me a lot and to others as well, keep it up!



decorative arts ma

April 16, 2013 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home