Lane's End Decorative Arts

Lane's End Decorative Arts, is me, PatMcWhorter. When I moved to my current home I finally picked a name for my business. I live on Ferris Lane, which is a Dead End Street, hence, Lane's End! This site features my work as a Muralist and a Decorative Painter. Some of my Artwork is done in my studio, for example, paintings and murals on canvas, or painted furniture. I would say that most is done on-site, either in your home or Business.

Friday, May 18, 2018

Living a dream!


Since my husband retired I have returned to painting on Canvas and other smaller Decorative Art projects.

Most of my more recent work is posted in my Etsy Shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/PatMcWhorter
My friend Jan helping me out painting backgrounds on my Mailbox orders

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home